We have the best technology in Derby to install resin-bound driveways. Resin driveways are designed to last. Using the latest technology, the materials are bound to the surface, meaning you no longer have to put up with tiny pieces of gravel being scattered around and trodden through the house. Resin drives look stylish but are hard wearing and have excellent drainage – they have the kerb appeal of tarmac with the drainage power of gravel. Our resin driveways are premium quality, and although they look costly, they are surprisingly affordable. Why choose a resin bound driveway?
- It is permeable: cold mixed on-site using a process that ensures every particle of stone is completely covered in resin, forming a structurally stable 3D matrix. During the laying process, minute voids are created that allow water to drain through.
- It is aesthetically pleasing: not only is it decorative, but resin-bound paving is also sustainable, practical, and versatile.
- It is resistant to weather conditions: does not soften in summer, freeze in winter or fade in sunlight.
- Its longevity: resin-bound paving is a long-lasting, durable surface. While guarantees vary between 10 – 21 years, when properly installed and maintained, it can last for more than 25 years.
- It requires minimal maintenance: there are no weeds to ‘weed’ or loose stone to sweep. A regular brush and occasional power wash will keep it looking as good as new.
- It provides natural filtration: as surface or rainwater seeps through the sub-base, a natural filtration takes place – reducing or removing impurities and pollutants caused by oils and metals.
- It reduces standing water (puddles): which in turn reduces surface water run-off and flash flooding.
- It is SUDS compliant (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems): a water management system introduced by the Environment Agency to help manage flood risk and water quality.
- It reduces the ‘heat island’ effect: heat islands happen because hard surfaces, like asphalt and concrete, absorb and store heat. Permeable paving allows the soil underneath to breathe, which reduces surface temperatures and thereby the ‘heat island’ effect.
- No planning permission required: Since government legislation in 2008, planning permission is not required for areas less than 5m² or if the new surface is permeable.
Why choose Paving & Driveways Derby Company to install your Resin driveway?
- We use a unique cold mixed process that ensures every particle of stone is completely covered in resin, forming a structurally stable 3D matrix. This mix of stones is made up of natural aggregate, marble or recycled materials
- The only company with the latest resin installation technology in Derby.
- We offer a 2 Year Guarantee for our Paving & Driveways Derby resin-bound paving when it has been installed by our Installation Team, Paving & Driveways Derby.
- Approved installer as well as we are so confident in the quality of our product, that this covers your for; loose stone, cracking, oil damage, softening, colour change, frost damage, quality.